Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A good morning to get something accomplished...

I have a stack of about 40 papers to grade -- and then I can go to campus, calculate grades and be DONE with another class.

My favorite radio station is on.

I have a tall cup of coffee (my second... it's becoming a habit!).

The cats are amusing themselves -- The Minion has a Q-tip (which is his favorite toy, and one lasts for a long time), the Queen is watching in an amused and fairly disgusted way.

The trees are leafy and green -- thus blocking the direct sunlight into my window AND the trailer park I usually see.

My desk itself is clean and organized -- with just the right number of pens, post-its and other necessities.

So, instead of digging in - I thought I'd write a blog post.

Hmmm.....

2 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

Get to work! :)

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

As of 10:15 this morning I've read all the Ethics papers on the dreaded topics of Abortion and the Death Penalty. I'm about to start on euthanasia...